CASE Management experts
Social & Human Services
A trusted partner to support your community
Kinship is the flexible modular solution meeting the diverse needs of Human Service agencies with built-in automation. Leveraging the power of Salesforce, Kinship unites agency work, data, processes, and interaction into one cloud-based system. With Kinship, agency staff has the ability to work remotely and obtain up-to-date financial and case information securely.
Users of Kinship experience a user interface that's easy to navigate, dynamic dashboards and alerts at their fingertips, and seamless workflows to automate tasks.
Navigate through the eligibility process with ease and avoid costly errors.
1. Dedicated Kinship Client Support: Our customer service is second-to-none and we respond quickly to customer issues.
2. Login to Kinship from Anywhere: All you need is an Internet connection and your login credentials. Our cloud solution is easily accessible on any browser-based device.
3. Usage and Training: Kinship training is provided through webinars, or scheduled on-site. Our online support center provides videos and tutorials for all user profiles.
4.DSS & CSA Ready: Kinship has all of the core functions needed for DSS & CSA right out-of-the-box and can be installed with a single click.
5. Customizable: Kinship is easily customizable for agencies with locality specific programs and can be implemented within short delivery times.
6. Modular and Flexible: Kinship is designed to meet the needs of diverse user groups.
7. Powerful with Time Saving Automations: Boost your data accuracy with Kinship integrations and workflows resulting in fewer errors.
8. Free Legislative Updates: Our team keeps up with new legislative mandates and VDSS & CSA process changes. Kinship customers receive these updates free with our product releases.
9. Real-time Reports: Report generation and distribution is at your fingertips anytime with Kinship’s drag-and-drop report builder and email scheduler.
10. Built & Designed by Experts: Kinship was engineered by subject matter experts with 10+ years experience working within local departments of social services.
· SEC 525 Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA)
· FedRAMP Authorized
· ISO 27001
· ISO 27018
· SOC 1- SOC 1 (SSAE16/ISAE 3402, previously SAS 70)
· SOC 2 & SOC 3
· Salesforce Shield